A-Saloon, Empire Shopping Gallery on the map.
I love Empire Shopping Gallery. But this one-time traumatizing experience in A-saloon is going to change how I feel about this place. I wanted to colour my hair. When they applied the haircolouring chemical especially close to my scalp, it burned so bad I immediately told the staff about it but she said it's normal and many customers complained of the same thing. After 5 minutes, my tears started to well up. I asked to rinse it off immediately. While rinsing, they tried to convince me that it was my scalp problem and not their problem. They claimed to be using Shiseido product. When my scalp was in contact with water, it felt like being scalded. They did a scalp treatment for me but my scalp was still burning a little after that. I told them to handle my hair gently as any pulling causes me pain. What I was shocked was at the end of it, they wanted me to sign an agreement letter that states I won't take any legal action if I take their compensation treatment. I refused to sign. How professional. I wonder how would they feel if they are in my position. They said its because my scalp is dry and sensitive. I couldn't comment or review in their website or facebook page but I just want to let people know about this. I hope others will not experience the same thing as I did. My first and last time visiting this place. Go to A-saloon at your own risk.